Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Working mom, I love it!

Well its been six months since I started working again and I have to say its pretty great!  Don't get me wrong it gets hectic and we often end up having Top Ramen for dinner but all in all life is pretty fantastic right now.  Greg will be applying for residencies this summer, and of course the plan is to stay in Gainesville.  I love Florida and everything about it, well everything except the love bugs (google it).  Trent is applying at various Universities around the state this summer, wow when did he get so big, or actually better question is when did I get so old?  The triplets are doing pretty good, they have school all day and then go to the YMCA after school, where they involve various activities like swimming, fishing, basket ball etc.

Gotta jet, will blog some more later in the week :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

It's so great to hear that life is good for you guys! Can you believe it's already time to consider residency apps?! I cannot BELIEVE that Trent is going to college!!!!

The mixed up Westwoods said...

Becky! I know, what are Jarons plans? Where and what residencies? Move to Florida :)