Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Blockbuster Express is not very 'express'

I miss the video store.  You know which kind I am talking about, not the red box nor blockbuster express, the kind of video store where you walked in and there were rows and rows of DVD's lining the walls to look at.  Yes I will agree blockbuster express and red box are somewhat convenient, however the lines at those things are very annoying.  I am pretty sure they take just as long to rent a movie as it did back in the day when we actually went into a video store, just sayin.  Also if there is a line of people behind me I feel rushed and often do not even get a movie because I feel like I don't have time to chose.  I know what you are thinking, "just go online and reserve it", good thought, however this could take just as long because again you have to wait in line to get the movie you reserved.  All I am saying is, bring back the video store, I liked it! 

No comments: